Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-7ft H x 6-7ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Upright branches hold lustrous Green foliage that gives this plant Great landscape texture. Bell-like White spring flowers attract an outstanding array of Native pollinators and butterflies
- Easy to grow. Thrives in sandpiper soils. Perfect for massing or as a single specimen. Blueberries fruit better If 2 different varieties are planted nearby outstanding fruit set that is edible and delicious. Brilliant red fall foliage color
- Native songbirds and other wildlife love the big, dark blue blueberries produced by this plant.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Vaccinia corymbosum `blue Jay` humans & landscape critters alike will find it hard to resist this American beauties selection. Robust & rounded, 'blue Jay' Is easy to grow, tolerating dry acidic, poor soils & partial shade while yielding an impressive crop of deep blue, sizable berries in August. Not only do humans love the fruit, countless songbirds & small mammalscount it as one of their favorite foods, making it a magnet for wildlife in the landscape while native bees & butterflies seek out the nectar from its may flowering. 'Blue Jay' Also provides outstanding cover for these birds & mammals, all while looking great in the landscape with deep green foliage that puts on a remarkable purplish-red fall Show. Plant 'blue Jay' Singly or in groups & watch your landscape come alive.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches