Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: purple flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 5-8 - mature size: 6-10in H x 2-3ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Deep Green, evergreen foliage covers trailing stems that come to life in April and may with tons of lightly fragrant, Purple Flowers that are a huge early nectar source for Native insects, pollinators and butterflies.
- This plant is outstanding when grouped to form a groundcover, especially in partial to mostly shaded areas. Easy to grow, tolerant of moist soils and is even showy in a mixed garden container for a deck of patio. Deer resistant
- Hummingbirds are attracted to this plant's spring nectar. Ground dwelling native songbirds use this plant for cover
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Phlox stolonifera `sherwood purple` how can you go wrong with a plant that grows in shade, blooms like crazy In early to mid spring & is one of the most low maintenance plants you can find? You can't go wrong with a plant like 'sherwood purple' That flows & tumbles over the contour of The land with prostrate branches that are tightly packed with deep green foliage. Mid to late April transforms this plant from a great ground cover to a fantastic ocean of color with deep purple star-shaped flowers covering the branches & flower over the landscape. Native insects are thrilled by this early nectar source & you'll be thrilled to know that this plant is great to plant in groups in the shade & works so well planted amongst other natives!
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches