Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Pink Flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 3-6in H x 2-3ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Dark Green, needle-like evergreen foliage covers trailing stems that come to life in April and may with tons of lightly fragrant, Pink Flowers that are a huge early nectar source for Native insects, pollinators and butterflies.
- This plant is outstanding when grouped to form a groundcover, especially in partial to mostly shaded areas. Easy to grow, tolerant of moist soils and is even showy in a mixed garden container for a deck of patio. Deer resistant
- Hummingbirds are attracted to this plant's spring nectar. Ground dwelling native songbirds use this plant for cover
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Phlox subulata `Emerald pink` what spring garden would be complete without the color added by this tough, showy native?? 'Emerald pink' Is a blooming Bomb of color with searing Pink Flowers coating The plant from early may through early June, completely obliterating its green, needle-like foliage from view. Like all Moss Phlox, 'Emerald pink' Loves a full sun, well-drained location & will put on even more of a show when grouped or when planted among rocks so it can tumble over them providing shape & interest to its creeping Mat form. Butterflies will provide even more color as they'll seek out its nectar rich flowers.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches