Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: white flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-10 in H x 1-2 ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Upright stems hold Green foliage and White Flowers in early spring that attract a slew of Native pollinators seeking nectar.
- Easy to grow. Thrives in shady conditions. Perfect for massing to create an erosion preventing groundcover
- Semi-evergreen foliage provides excellent cover for Native songbirds
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Pachysandra Procumbent
many people confuse this plant & think of it as a perennial. You may be able to treat it that way, but it really is in the boxwood family & many times stands in the shadow of its overused Asian cousin, pachysandra Terminals This Procumbent is a much better landscape plant, far less invasive yet still possessing the ground cover qualities of survival in tough areas that will make it incredibly useful in the landscape. This plant is evergreen zone 6 in the South & semi-evergreen North of this zone. It slowly forms sizable colonies of stems with whorled, deep green 2-4 long, slightly mottled leaves at the top & bare stem below. Flowers appear at the tips of stems above the foliage in early April forming a 2 tall spike of small, white very fragrant flowers that native insects flock to. As Fall approaches, its mottled green foliage takes on a bluish cast & the mottling becomes far more pronounced, giving it an even better landscape look. This shade lover is perfect for massing in wooded areas & Your garden critters will love the low cover It provides.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches