Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: green foliage
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 2-3ft H x 2-3ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Striking, lustrous Green fronds form an attractive Tower of foliage that shines in the landscape. Cinnamon fertile fronds appear after Green for a beautiful contrast. Vigorous and perfect for use as a shade goundcover.
- Grows well in partial to full shade.
- Provides Outstanding cover for Native songbirds
- sunlight exposure: Full Sun
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Osmunda cinnamomea wet areas can be a Nightmare for gardening, but cinnamon fern turns this nightmare into a distant memory with its ability to thrive in this hostile plant environment. Big aggressive fronds emerge from the soil in spring & unfurl nearly upright to yellowish-green fronds that can stretch even to 4 or 5' Tall depending on the area. Unique cinnamon brown fibers are found at the base of this plant & its fronds giving this plant a slightly different look & providing the basis for its name. Cinnamon fern will tolerate sun or shade but needs ample soil moisture to make a go of it in the sun. This container size is exclusively offered to American beauty program buyers!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches