Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: violet purple flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 30-36in H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- One of the Best plants for attracting and supporting native pollinators. Copious bloom from early to mid summer. Thrives in moist soils
- Flowers are scented as is plant foliage. Perfect for planting in groups or waves in full sun or partial shade. Deer resistant.
- A Hummingbird magnet! Provides cover and nesting material for Native songbirds.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Monarda `blue stocking` if native insects could personally thank you, they would be lining up at your door after you planted 'blue stocking' In your garden. There is just not better summer nectar provider than this spectacularly colored bee Balm. This selection forms a strongly upright yet spreading portrait in the landscape with rigid square stems lined with large, pointed, very fragrant leaves that look & feel almost like velvet to the touch. Each stem is topped with globes of buds that open in early July to reveal tubular, two lipped blooms of shocking violet-blue that keep on blooming right on through August. The flowers really make an impression especially with your butterfly & hummingbird friends who will lineup to Gorge themselves on Sweet nectar. 'Blue stocking' Is a perfect plant for grouping in the back of any garden in sun or partial shade, is more mildew tolerant than many bee balms & is very tolerant of moist to wet soil areas.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches