Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: green foliage
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 2-9 - mature size: 6-24in H x 6-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Small seed heads are prized by Native songbirds for food in fall and winter
- Thrives in moist areas or standing water. Perfect for massing to prevent erosion in wet areas
- Easy to grow with little to no maintenance. Cut back in spring to encourage new growth. Deer resistant
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Juncus tenuis
path rush is found throughout the United States & in most of Canada. It tolerates a wide range of growing conditions but prefers moist soil. Great for rain gardens & may also be used as a ground cover for erosion control.grow tips
easy to grow in average to wet soil in full to part sun.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches