Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: Green Foliage
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 2-9 - mature size: 20-24in H x 30-36in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Yellowish-green flowers Emerge in summer and mature to provide a great food source for Native songbirds
- Thrives in moist areas or standing water. Perfect for massing to prevent erosion in wet areas
- Easy to grow with little to no maintenance. Cut back in spring to encourage new growth. Deer resistant
- sunlight exposure: Full Sun
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Juncus effusus juncus effusus is a clump forming, wetland plant. Upright, Fanning, deep green stems make a great accent in a container or water garden. Soft rush can be planted at the edge of a pond or inup to 6" Of standing water. Inconspicuous golden flowers appear atop the stems in summer. Native to most of North America, soft rush provides food & Shelter for Birds & other wildlife. grow tips plant in full to part shade with plenty of water. Great for rain gardens or to prevent erosion in moist areas.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches