Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Henry's Garnet
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 5-6ft.
- White flowers open in early June against dark Green foliage. Foliage turns reddish-purple in fall.
- Grow well in partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: American Beauty
Details: Is team virginica `henry`s garnet` it's amazing how little used this selection is when you consider all it has going for it. Start with dark green, lustrous foliage on a tight, slightly spreading form that is perfect for grouping or for using alone. Add in its show of 2-6 long racemes of white flowers that open in early June with a little fragrance to add a kick to the late spring garden & help attract a# of colorful butterflies. Finally, its amazing fall foliage color of brilliant reddish-purple will really make you stand up & take notice. An added bonus is this American beauty tolerates many soils, from moist to dry, & partial shade while still performing at its peak. In sum, 'Henry's Garnet' is an outstanding plant!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches