Brand: Green Promise Farms
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-8 - Mature size: 6-8ft H x 6-8ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Big, coarse, oak-like, deep green foliage serves as the backdrop for huge towers of small white flowers that form at the end of stems in early August. Blooms attract loads of native pollinators. Outstanding cinnamon colored bark really shine in the winter landscape.
- Easy to grow and perfect for massing in a partially shaded location to form a barrier planting. Outstnding as a large growing landscape specimen.
- Native songbirds love the cover and nesting this plant provides
Publisher: American Beauty
Details: HYDRANGEA QUE. `ALICE`
Like all good Oakleaf Hydrangea, 'Alice' is one of those plants whose traits never seem to overwhelm you yet their accumulation leaves you with the deepest admiration of what it brings to your landscape. 'Alice' is an aggressive, upright growing selection from Michael Dirr that takes the best of what all Oakleaf Hydrangeas offer and improves it. Its July flowers are huge with arching cones of white bloom that reach up to 14" in length. These flowers persist atop the plant backed by rough hewn but far more disease resistant foliage for weeks turning pink then beige as time passes putting on an underrated show into the fall. From there, the foliage takes center stage with rich hues of deep scarlet, purple and burgundy to light up the fall. It even puts on a winter show with rich copper to brown exfoliating bark. 'Alice' is a plant for all seasons and one that thrives on little care in partial sun spots in the landscape.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches