Brand: Green Promise Farms
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 4-5ft H x 4-5ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Beehive shaped, White, Pin cushion-like flowers bloom before foliage unfurls in late April attracting scads of pollinators looking for early nectar. Blue-green foliage appears as flowers are going by creating a dense, rounded smaller stature shrub. Amazingly colorful fall foliage in hues of Red, orange and yellow
- Perfect for using in Small spaces or for grouping to form a lower Hedge or barrier. Easy to grow with few pest issues
- Native songbirds love the cover and nesting this plant provides
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Fothergilla major it's hard to find a native plant that has as much landscape beauty & Utility than this plant. Dense & rounded in form, its tightly packed branches are the focus of an early spring landscape show even before the leaves emerge. Scores of petal-less, 2" Tall, bottle-brush flowers emerge in late April with their Ivory White, filament-like stamens that offer a unique look, superb fragrance, & an early nectar source for Native insects. Large, light green foliage emerges as flowers go by, densely covering its form, offering shelter for Birds & garden critters. As the cool weather of fall deepens, get ready for a show that will knock your socks off as this plant's foliage turns various shades of yellow, orange, & red in a riveting display of color. Mountain witchalder is easy to grow, thrives in full sun & partial shade, & is stunning alone or planted in groups.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches