Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: pink flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 36-42in H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Outstanding bloom and seed production make this and other Coneflowers a pollinator magnet! This selection boasts Daisy-like deep pink flowers with greenish center cones shaded orange producing a season of color from June through August. Native pollinators and butterflies love this plant and it is an essential plant for any native, pollinator friendly garden
- Strong flower stems mean this heavy bloomer will easily hold its bloom above the foliage with no fear of flopping. Perfect for massing for a wave of summer color in the middle to back of any sunny garden
- Native songbirds love the seed from spent flowers and used dried stems for nesting. Deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ECHINACEA PURPUREA `RUBY STAR` You'll find it hard to find anything you won't like about this long blooming, extremely hardy perennial and the same goes for a multitude of landscape critters! 'Ruby Star' forms a tall, narrow upright profile in the garden that is perfect for the middle or back of any garden that grows in full sun. Flower buds begin to form in early July and, by later in the month, you'll be enthralled by the big, carmine red daisies that emerge. Enjoy their fragrant beauty in the garden or in a vase but be willing to share because native bees and butterflies cherish this plant's nectar while sparrows, finches, cardinals, and others will gorge themselves on its seed. 'Ruby Star' blooms into early September and is an absolute must for your American Beauties garden.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches