Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: pink flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 36-42in H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Outstanding bloom and seed production make this and other coneflowers a pollinator magnet! This selection boasts daisy-like deep Pink Flowers with greenish center cones shaded Orange producing a season of color from June through August. Native pollinators and butterflies love this plant and it is an essential plant for any native, pollinator friendly garden
- Strong flower stems mean this heavy bloomer will easily hold its bloom above the foliage with no fear of flopping. Perfect for massing for a wave of summer color in the middle to back of any sunny garden
- Native songbirds love the seed from spent flowers and used dried stems for nesting. Deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Echinacea purpurea `Ruby star` you'll find it hard to find anything you won't like about this long blooming, extremely hardy Perennial & the same goes for a multitude of landscape critters! 'Ruby star' Forms a tall, narrow upright profile in the garden that is perfect for the middle or back of any garden that grows in full sun. Flower buds begin to form in early July &, by later in the month, you'll be enthralled by the big, carmine red daisies that emerge. Enjoy their fragrant beauty In the garden or in a Vase but be willing to share because native bees & butterflies cherish this plant's nectar while sparrows, finches, cardinals, & others will Gorge themselves on its seed. 'Ruby star' Blooms into early September & is an absolute must for your American beauties garden.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches