Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: pink & green flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 2-3ft H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Outstanding bloom and seed production make this and other Coneflowers a pollinator magnet! This selection boasts Daisy-like flowers in shades of lime, pink and red with a prominent center cone producing a season of color from June through August. Native pollinators and butterflies love this plant and it is an essential plant for any native, pollinator friendly garden
- Strong flower stems mean this heavy bloomer will easily hold its bloom above the foliage with no fear of flopping. Perfect for massing for a wave of summer color in the middle to back of any sunny garden
- Native songbirds love the seed from spent flowers and used dried stems for nesting. Deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ECHINACEA P. `GREEN TWISTER` Green Twister has lemon-lime petals that transition to a light pink or carmine red near the center cone. A robust plant with strong stems to hold the flowers upright when they bloom in mid-summer to fall. Stems lengthen after the first year and make excellent cut flowers. This plant is a natural mutation of Magnus, it is not a hybrid and therefore overwinters better than many modern hybrids. Coneflowers are well known for attracting butterflies and other pollinators and the seeds are relished by birds in the autumn. Drought resistant once established and easy to grow in sun and light shade. Grow TipsEasy to grow in full sun to part shade but flowers best in full sun. Adapts to drought, moist soil, heat, humidity and poor soil. Let flowers go to seed and you will find finches and other songbirds eating the seed in late summer and fall.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches