Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: blue flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 10-12in H x 12-15in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Shiny green foliage covers long, trailing stems that come to life in April and may with tons of fragrant, violet-blue flowers that are a huge early nectar source for Native insects, pollinators and butterflies.
- This plant is outstanding when grouped to form a groundcover, especially in partial to mostly shaded areas. Easy to grow, tolerant of moist soils and is even showy in a mixed garden container for a deck of patio. Deer resistant
- Hummingbirds are attracted to this plant's spring nectar. Ground dwelling native songbirds use this plant for cover
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Phlox divaricata `blue moon` sometimes gardeners think that the only good plant is the newest plant from the hottest breeder. 'Blue moon', a superb native plant discovered by Bill cullina at the New England wildflower Society, shows you that tremendous plants can come from anywhere. 'Blue moon' Emerges early in the season to form a loose, Tumbling, trailing mass that covers itself with buds by early April & bloom by late April. & what a bloom!! Profuse numbers of deep violet-blue flowers conceal the foliage They are so numerous creating a cloud of color well into may. Add in this plant's tremendous flower scent & the fact that 'blue moon' Is absolutely perfect for semi-shaded & shaded areas & you have a tough yet tender early spring bloomer that will charm you every year.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches