Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: green foliage with yellow flowers changing to pink
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 2-8 - mature size: 20-24in H x 18-20in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Unique wands of yellow seed heads appear in late summer and fall and change to pink as temperatures cool. Outstanding food source for Native songbirds
- Small stature and pleasing form make this a perfect plant for grouping or for use in a mixed Perennial container for a deck or patio
- Provides great cover for Native songbirds. Easy to grow
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Deschampsia cesp. `Pixie fountain`
a showy, fine-textured, evergreen grass excellent in shady gardens or Woodland settings, It forms a tight clump of narrow foliage that is petite in size but still has the same plume of seeds in late summer that birds love. Perfect for small areas & containers, It is easy to grow & maintain.grow tips
prefers full sun to light shade & moist, fertile soil. It will tolerate average soil & hot, dry conditions with ample water. Looks great in containers year round, great for edging & amazing when planted en masse.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches