Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: white flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 5-9 - mature size: 18-22ft H x 18-22ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Big white flower bracts surround a cluster of Small flowers atop the branches of this tree giving rise to cloud of White color from mid-April through early may. Flowers attract native pollinators
- Dense and Round, This selection is the perfect small specimen tree that can be a signature plant in the landscape. Foliage provides outstanding Red to purple fall color that really stands out.
- Native songbirds love the Red berries that appear in late summer and fall on this tree. Its branching also provides essential cover and nesting for Native birds
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Cornus Florida `Cloud 9` flowering dogwood has spreading horizontal branches & distinctive White Flowers in spring. The 3" Diameter flower clusters bloom mid-april to mid-May, attracting a# of butterflies & other pollinators. 'Cloud 9' Flowers profusely & has extra showy, overlapping white bracts. Clusters of glossy red fruit mature in fall & persist into winter when they are eaten by birds. The leaves turn scarlet red in fall. grow tips grow in full sun to part shade. Plant in well-drained soil with adequate soil moisture. Does not tolerate dry soil. Prefers organically rich, acidic soil in part shade. A 4" Layer of organic mulch helps keep roots cool & moist in summer.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches