Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 6-10in H x 6-10in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Attractive seed heads in late summer and fall are prized as a food source by Native songbirds
- Small stature and narrow upright form make this perfect for smaller spaces or mixed Perennial container for decks or patios.
- Easy to grow and deer resistant. Provides outstanding nesting and cover for birds
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Chasmanthium latifolium it's amazing how tolerant this grass is without giving up anything in the beauty department. New stems emerge from the soil each Spring forming an upright clump with wide, deep green grass blades that curl downward at the end giving a pleasing upright yet flowing texture. Seed stalks rise above the foliage in the summer & flower in August, bearing unique wide, flattened seed heads that are outstanding ornamentally & cherished by colorful birds for late summer & fall feeding. Even this plant's coppery winter foliage color adds to the landscape while its tolerance of any conditions from dry & shaded to sunny & moist make it into one of the garden workhorses in the American beauties landscape. Grow tips this plant is tolerant of any conditions: from dry & shaded to sunny & moist.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches