Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: white flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 5-8 - mature size: 5-12 ft H x 4-7 ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Fragrant, White, Pin cushion-like flowers cover this wide, fast growing, larger profile shrub. Easily one of the Best shrubs you can grow for Native pollinators, butterflies and hummingbirds. Large, spherical fruit matures in fall with a distinctive, attractive red to brown color.
- Easy to grow. Thrives in moist soils. Perfect for use in wet areas to prevent erosion. Can be grouped to create a sizable Hedge that will be a pollinator magnet!
- Native songbirds love the seed from this plant's distictive fruit. This plant provides outstanding cover and nesting, too.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Cephalanthus occidentals if attractive colorful wildlife is your goal, buttonbush is one of those essential native plants that will make your yd a regular stop for colorful critters. This upright growing selection is easy to grow & tolerates the wettest of soils while producing glossy green foliage & memorable, teeny White Flowers in June that group together to form 1 Diameter balls on the end of 2 to 3 long stems. Bees & butterflies love the flowers & you'll love their unusual look even after they fade. Spent blooms form a hard, round ball that remains ornamental right through the winter. Seeds from these flowers are an excellent source of food for ground feeding birds. This is a perfect plant for partial shade or sun & makes a great backdrop for any natural garden. Grow tips
best in moist soils. May be trimmed in early spring. Great for rain gardens!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches