Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 20-30ft H x 20-30ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Aggressive growing with deep green, compound foliage that serves as the backdrop to big, tubular orange flowers through July and August that are a magnet for native butterflies and hummingbirds
- Perfect for growing on a trellis or fence. Fast growing with few pests or problems. Thrives in sandy, dry soils
- Native songbirds love the nesting and cover this plant provide and hummingbirds love it!
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: CAMPSIS RADICANS This aggressively growing vine is easy to grow and one of the most rewarding plants you can have in your landscape. It may take awhile to bloom but once it does, you'll marvel at its abundance of reddish-orange flowers throughout the summer and the wildlife they attract. Trumpet Vine is one of the best plants in the landscape for attracting hummingbirds while also providing a food source for a variety of native bees and insects. Even better, its big expanse and thick growth provide an essential nesting area for a big cross-section of our native songbirds, bringing color and life to your landscape even when it is out of flower. Grow Tips Campsis radicans grows well in full sun with most soils. It is ideal for covering a large arbor or other structure and can be used for green walls. Prune heavily to induce branching or train on one stem to form a thick trunk. Cut back branches to two buds in the winter to encourage bushier growth and more blooms. Attaches to walls and structures with aerial rootlets, but needs some support to get going.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches