Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 18-24in H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Brilliant, sunny yellow flowers bloom above deep green foliage in April and early may, lighting up the landscape and providing a great nectar source for Native pollinators.
- This selection thrives in moist areas and is a perfect plant for massing in rain gardens. It provides and outstanding, early wave of brilliant color, brightening up shade areas. Perfect for naturalizing
- Native birds use this plant for cover while butterflies find its bloom irresistible.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Caltha palustris early to show in the garden, marsh Marigold is at home in the most moist part of the landscape, in fact, it will not tolerate drying out & prefers at least some partial shade. Plant it in groups in any wet areas & get prepared for a show with almost fleshy, deep green, rounded foliage emerging early & held aloft on stalks with longer stalks pushing flower buds above the foliage in late April. These buds open in early may to reveal clusters of waxy yellow cups that contrast with the foliage & put on a great show into early June. Marsh Marigold is a great early nectar source for Native bees & insects & a great source of cover for loads of landscape critters. Grow tips prefers at least some partial shade & does not tolerate drying out.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches