Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: purple flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 3-4ft H x 12-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Outstanding, essential Monarch butterfly attracting plant! Fragrant flowers attract adults while foliage is an essential food for butterfly larvae.
- Perfect for grouping in the landscape especially in moist areas. Colorful bloom and colorful for the Butterflies attracted to the plant
- Also attracts hummingbirds, native songbirds and supports bees. Deer resistant.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Asclepius Incarnate while this plant is an absolute must for attracting butterflies to the landscape, It Is also a must for the beauty It adds to the garden. Upright growing with long, lance-like foliage, This Asclepius provides tall backing to any American beauties garden while producing umbels of small, mauve-pink fragrant flowers from late June through July. Swamp milkweed loves moist, sunny areas & is the signature plant for Monarch caterpillars & for nectar for Monarch adults as well as other showy landscape butterflies. Even the silky fiber left post bloom is valuable to nesting Birds. Plant it in groups & watch the landscape come alive with Critter color!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches