Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 2-8. Mature height is 12-14ft, mature spread is 8-10ft.
- In Late April, this tree is loaded with cloud-like plumes of small white flowers that are followed by delicious blueberry-like fruits in June.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade and tolerates sandy, somewhat infertile soils.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: AMELANCHIER ALNIFOLIA - JUNEBERRY
Like the Amelanchier shrubs and trees that have been used ornamentally for years, Juneberry is one of the hardiest, easiest to grow, most attractive to wildlife plants you can grow in your edible garden. it is an upright growing, multi-stemmed plant that grows well in full sun or partial shade and tolerates sandy, soewhat infertile soils without batting an eye. Late April and early May sees Juneberry loaded with cloud-like plumes of small white flowers that are followed by delicious blueberry-like fruits starting in June into July. Juneberry is not specific about soil type but it does require moist soil to thrive. This delicious, unusual fruit can be used in pies, jam, wines, cider, beers and sugar-infused berries similar to dried cranberries used for cereals, trail mix and snack foods. High in antioxidants and low in the need for maintenance in the landscape, Juneberry will make an outstanding addition to your edible landscape
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches