Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: Small Pink Flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 3-6ft H x 3-6ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Small green leaves provide a great backdrop for groups of Small Pink Flowers in early summer that are prized by Native pollinators and butterflies.
- Easy to grow and perfect for grouping to form a low hedge or barrier planting. Deer resistant and very hardy
- Native songbirds love the dried seed capsule that come from spent flowers. Plant also provides great cover and nesting
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Spiraea tormentors this American beauties summer bloomer has a native range that spans the whole eastern part of the country & provides color & nectar for humans & critters alike! Steeplebush is most at home in sunny, moist soil but grows in a wide variety of areas with a rounded form, dark green foliage, & upright, terminal cones of pinkish-lavender flowers that bloom from early July through August. These abundant blooms attract a crowd of Native insects & butterflies throughout the summer while its form provides great cover & nesting for critters & Birds. Dried flowers form a brown, capsule-like fruit that birds feed on throughout the fall. Steeplebush is effectively used in groupings & in border areas along with thriving along the banks of water features in the landscape.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches