Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Cherry Cheesecake
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 2-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 4-5ft
- Stunning White blooms edged with deep Red, Highlighted by a dramatic burgundy-red splotch provides quite the look
- Compact growth habit with thick stems and leaves
- Grows well in partial shade
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Rhododendron `Cherry Cheesecake` the chilly hills of Germany have furnished us with this delicious cultivar that will make you want to find room among your already crowded collection of Rhododendron. Genetically modified with double chromosomes that lead to the production of thicker stems & leaves, flowers that last even longer & a more compact form, this plant would be an outstanding addition even without its riveting bloom. But, its bloom is the Cherry on the Cheesecake, so to speak, with huge trusses of stunning pure white blooms artfully edged with deep red along with a dramatic burgundy-red splotch added to each bloom's upper lobe, a look that is simply mesmerizing. Make sure you plant 'Cherry Cheesecake' in a morning sun/afternoon shade location with protection from winter winds & moist, well drained soil so you can enjoy this plant to its fullest.
grow tipslikes moist, well-drained soil, mulch, & winter wind protection. Responds well to a specialized Azalea/rhodie, acid fertilizer application. Prune to shape in summer immediately after blooming subsides.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches