Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: orange flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Enjoy a wonderful display of bright, mandarin orange blossoms before foliage in early May. This shrub can reach to about 5 to 6 feet an
- READY TO PLANT: Mandarin Lights are very hardy, dense, round growing plant. This Azalea can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Carefree and easy to grow with resistant foliage to give you a peace of mind. These Azaleas are low maintenance and great for mass planting.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Very cold hardy! This deciduous Azalea thrives in rich, acidic, well-drained soils. Adding a thick layer of mulch around the root zone will protect it during the cold winter. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 4-5ft H x 4-5ft W
- SIZES: This Azalea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon . We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio