Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: purple w/ white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Phlox Volcano are tidy, with narrow pointed leaves. Each produces large multi-branched flower clusters, with around 125 softly fragrant flowers per stem.
- READY TO PLANT: Flowers are deliciously fragrant, purple begins blooming in early July and is awash in color for weeks on sturdy, highly tolerant plants. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Phlox are very useful plants in the garden. They look wonderful in massed wedges of colour where large areas need to be filled. They are a great way to add pops of colour to an existing planting scheme. Mixed with other warm-weather flowering favourites they give form, colour and fragrance to containers filled with summer arrangements.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: One of the benefits of this summer plant is that it will tolerate moderately dry conditions, but it’s good to note that it performs best when well-irrigated. In spring, feed with a slow release balanced fertiliser. Phlox Volcano is very tolerant but not entirely impervious to , so when you do water, use a soaker hose instead of overhead watering to side-step the risk. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 18-24in H x 12-15in W
- SIZES: This Garden Phlox is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon . We also offer a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio