Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: pink & green flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 2-3ft H x 18-24in W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Outstanding bloom and seed production make this and other coneflowers a pollinator magnet! This selection boasts daisy-like flowers in shades of Lime, pink and red with a prominent center cone producing a season of color from June through August. Native pollinators and butterflies love this plant and it is an essential plant for any native, pollinator friendly garden
- Strong flower stems mean this heavy bloomer will easily hold its bloom above the foliage with no fear of flopping. Perfect for massing for a wave of summer color in the middle to back of any sunny garden
- Native songbirds love the seed from spent flowers and used dried stems for nesting. Deer resistant.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Echinacea p. `Green Twister`
‘ green twister’ has lemon-lime petals that transition to a light pink or carmine red near the center cone. A robust plant with strong stems to hold the flowers upright when they bloom in mid-summer to fall. Stems lengthen after the first year & make excellent cut flowers. This plant is a natural mutation of ‘ magnus’, it is not a hybrid & therefore overwinters better than many modern hybrids. Coneflowers are well known for attracting butterflies & other pollinators & the seeds are relished by birds in the autumn. Drought resistant once established & easy to grow in sun & light shade.grow tips
easy to grow in full sun to part shade but flowers best in full sun. Adapts to drought, moist soil, heat, humidity & poor soil. Let flowers go to seed & you will find finches & other songbirds eating the seed in late summer & fall.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches