Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: yellow flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature : 15-18in H x 12-15in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Big, sunny Yellow Flowers cover this plant starting in June and continuing right through July. These big blooms provide great contrast to bronze colored foliage and attract masses on native pollinators and butterflies along with hummingbirds.
- This selection is easy to grow and tolerates dry, sandy soils with ease. Perfect for grouping in the middle of any sunny garden to produce a wave of stunning summer color.Deer resistant.
- Native hummingbirds flock to this plant's flowers which are a huge nectar source in summer.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Oenothera F. `Fireworks` try as you might to resist its power, you are sure to fall under the sway of this prolific summer bloomer that is so easy to grow & so rewarding. Deep bronze foliage & stems form a tight, rounded bush that becomes even more attractive in June as waves of Canary Yellow Flowers provide a dreamy contrast of colors that lasts into late July. 'Fireworks' Is vigorous to a fault & thrives in sunny areas with well-drained, sandy soils. Even better, Its bloom is aptly named for it evening opening & its ability to attract a wide array of evening dwelling native moths & butterflies. 'Fireworks' Is deer resistant, stunning in groups & will respond beautifully to a summer cut with even more foliage color & bloom!
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches