Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Cityline Paris
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 5-8. Mature Height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 2-3ft.
- Eye-catching, pink-red summer flowers begin to Emerge in July.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional hydrangeas as this selection typically stays under 3 feet. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: "HYDRANGEA M CL `PARIS` PP: 10906 This dense, intense powerhouse will stay compact enough for even the smallest of landscape spots while displaying the flower power of a plant three times its size! You'll shake your head in disbelief when you see this round, compact plant begin to bud in late June and wonder how can a plant this small support so many flowers. Once you see it in action, blooming in mid to late July with huge, intensely colored red to violet-blue flowers that cover the plant, you'll finally believe that this is a plant that was just born to bloom! It's remarkable how long the flowers last on the plant, persisting into the fall as they age to an attractive green color and are suitable for drying. 'Cityline® Paris' loves partial shade and will knock your socks off grouped in your landscape.
Grow TipsBest in well-drained soil that has been amended with peat moss, leaf mold or compost. Flourishes by the ocean. Pruning is usually not needed, but may be pruned immediately after flowering. Prefers moist soils. May need winter protection in northern areas. Fertilize in early spring by applying a slow release fertilizer specialized for trees and shrubs. Follow the label for the recommended rate of application. Flower color is affected by pH. For blue flowers, the soil must be more acidic and for pink flowers the soil must be more alkaline. Apply aluminum sulfate to the soil to encourage blue flowers."
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches