Brand: Green Promise Farms
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 5-6ft H x 5-6ft w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Grows well in partial to full sun.
- Dense, compact form with stiff, upright stems works great in smaller landscape locations
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: HYDRANGEA PAN. `CONFETTI` PP26,582 Late summer and fall will be so much brighter with when this spectacular Hydrangea blooms! This dense, compact plant and its stiff, upright stems end with impossibly long flower bud towers that open to reveal 12"+ white blooms that age to pastel pink from bottom to top after a couple of weeks. Long lasting blooms are packed tightly on this easy to grow beauty! Grow Tips
Best grown in organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Prune as needed in late winter to early spring.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches