Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: red or purple flowers
- LIVE PLANT: With a profusion of big raspberry red or neon purple blooms, Summer Crush brings floral quality blooms to your garden or patio container. Not only is it drop-dead gorgeous, but it is compact so you get a neat, tidy look throughout the summer.
- READY TO PLANT: Glossy deep green, wilt resistant foliage with a stunning look all season long. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Fill a patio container with Summer Crush for a stunning look all season long. Summer Crush will make your outdoor living space the talk of the neighborhood. Plant in an area of full sun to part shade, the farther north (zone 4-5a) more sun is better.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: One of the most beautiful traits of an Endless Summer hydrangea is the ability to change the color of the blooms. Soil with a pH below 6.0 (acidic soil) will produce blue hydrangea blooms and a pH above 6.0 will produce pink hydrangea flowers. Depending on your preference, you are able to change the color of your hydrangea colors to fit your desired color. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-9 - Mature size: 18-36 In H x 18-36 In W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio