Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: lime green to white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Lime Rickey hydrangea is an outstanding native hydrangea with large, disc-like blooms. The flowers start out a fresh green and age to rich jade, all accented with pink pollen for a unique accent. The stems on this hydrangea are exceptionally strong, and unlike 'Annabelle,' hold up to even the strongest summer storms without bending or flopping.
- READY TO PLANT: We've seen this plant withstand 2" of rainfall in one hour, completely unphased! And because it's a super hardy smooth hydrangea, you can rely on it to bloom every year no matter where you plant it, no matter how you prune it. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: For the biggest, most abundant blooms and strongest stems, plant where it gets at least six hours of sun each day (warmer climates can get away with a bit less). Great for a border plant, mass planting, specimen or focal point, or anywhere in the landscape.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Lime Rickey is an easy-care, practically foolproof 'Annabelle'-type hydrangea. We recommend pruning this type in early spring, just as the new growth begins to emerge on the stems. Cut the plant back by about one-third its total height, which serves to build a strong, supportive base while also encouraging new growth for abundant flowers. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-9 - Mature size: 48-60in H x 48-60in W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches