Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Invincibelle Wee White hydrangea is positively ground-breaking: It reaches just 1-2.5' (.3-.7 m) tall and naturally grows as a tidy, rounded mound. Each flower emerges a soft, blush pink before changing to white, and is held up on a strong, supportive stem for a display that looks more like a bouquet of flowers than a landscape plant.
- READY TO PLANT: The first dwarf 'Annabelle' type hydrangea in the world! This cute little landscape plant ensures that any landscape can enjoy the reliability, low-maintenance, and season-long beauty of hydrangeas. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Blooming begins in early summer and continues through frost, with new flowers appearing the whole time. Versatile and floriferous, it just might be the solution to your landscape problems. You can use Invincibelle Wee White hydrangea in almost any landscape application. It's an especially nice choice for easy-care summer interest for foundation plantings or flower beds.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: We recommend a min of 6 hrs of sun for smooth hydrangeas for the strongest stems and the most abundant flowers. In hot climates afternoon shade is beneficial. Prune hydrangea in early spring, just as the new growth begins to emerge on the stems. Remove any dead wood and cut the entire plant back by about one-third its total height. This helps to preserve the strong woody base and encourages new growth. For best results plant in USDA Zone 3-9, Mature size 30-36in H x 30-36in
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches