Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: lime green to white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Invincibelle Limetta hydrangea is the easy way to experience refreshing summer color every year. It's as reliable as the classic 'Annabelle,' but offers big-time improvements, like strong stems that hold the blooms upright all season, and a dwarf, rounded habit that makes it perfect to plant anywhere.
- READY TO PLANT: In early summer, spheres of lime green flowers appear. They lighten to a soft green-white before turning jade green for the rest of the season. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: This perky plant blooms non-stop and its cool green flowers pair perfectly with most any plant or house color, so it's ideal for mass planting, border plant, and as a specimen in the landscape.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: We recommend a min of 6 hrs of sun for smooth hydrangeas for the strongest stems and the most abundant flowers. In hot climates afternoon shade is beneficial. Prune hydrangea in early spring, just as the new growth begins to emerge on the stems. Remove any dead wood and cut the entire plant back by about one-third its total height. This helps to preserve the strong woody base and encourages new growth. For best results plant in USDA Zone 3-9, Mature size 30-36in H x 30-36in
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches