Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: First Editions®
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 4-5ft
- Its variegated foliage, complimented by the light Blue lace cap flowers sets it apart from other hydrangeas
- Grows well in partial sun or full shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Hydrangea m `light O day` experience color all season with this highly variegated hydrangea that stands out from other variegated forms due to its low incidence of reversion, a malady that plagues most other bi-color leaved selections. Its foliage will pop amongst the green leaved varieties of hydrangea & your eyes will be even more drawn to it in early July as flat wide lace cap type flowers emerge a stunning Blue against the bi-color backdrop. Plant 'light O' day' in groups for masses of color that lasts far longer than hydrangea bloom can provide.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches