Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: Haas Halo
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-9 - Mature size: 3-5ft H x 3-5ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Beautiful, large blue-green foliage serves as the backdrop for masses of small, summer blooming white flowers that bloom at stem ends and group into huge flattened flower heads. These flower heads consist of big, sterile flowers on the outside surrounding masses of smaller fertile flowers that native pollinators flock to!
- Easy to grow. Outstanding for a foundation planting or for grouping to form a pollinator friendly border planting. Long summer blooming. Thrives in sun or shade.
- Attracts butterflies, hummingbirds. Native songbirds nest in this plant and the dried flowers provide nesting material. Host for the Hydrangea Sphinx Moth
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HYDRANGEA ARB. `HAAS` HALO` Lovely bluish-green foliage is thick and hearty and sets off the huge 14" white lace cap blooms that are mostly fertile flowers. These tiny flowers offer nectar for beneficial insects and butterflies while the larger sterile flowers around the edge offer a splash of pure white and act as a landing pad in July and August. It's perfect for planting in a transitional area between the woods and lawn or massed to form a haven for birds and other wildlife. Its upright bushy form has excellent structure with minimal pruning and its stout sturdy stems keep those massive flowers upright and never flop! Grow Tips Grows best in average to medium moisture, well-drained soil in part shade although it is quite adaptable to different soil types except for very dry. Tolerates more sun the northern part of it’s range. Blooms on new wood so you may cut it back in late winter to 1-2’ to keep the shrub looking young and vigorous.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches