Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 8-12in H x 2-3ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Small stature along with loads of Small, lustrous Green foliage give this plant a great landscape texture. Bell-like spring flowers attract an outstanding array of Native pollinators and butterflies
- Easy to grow. Thrives in sandpiper soils. Perfect for massing. Outstanding fruit set that is edible and delicious. Brilliant red fall foliage color
- Native songbirds and other wildlife love the dark blue blueberries produced by this plant.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Vaccinia angustifolium `brunswick` it would be hard to find a plant that has more admirers or uses than this American beauties selection. Its dense, low, spreading, compact form makes it an idea plant for a multitude of landscape uses as a front of the landscape planting or as a mass planting in any sunny to partial shaded area. Even better than its versatility, This plant is a magnet to native bees & butterflies seeking out the nectar from its small white flowers in may & to birds & small mammals in the summer for that multitude of small, sweet, dark Blue fruit. You will prize this plant as much as these landscape creatures especially when you consider how it tolerates dry, acid, poor soils & how it puts on a fiery orange-red to purply-red fall foliage color that looks like someone set the ground on fire!
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches