- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- Reblooming hydrangea with pink and violet flowers on Red stems.
- Grows well in shady and sunny areas.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches