Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: New Jersey Tea, a great shrub that will thrive in a sunny, well-drained location! Four inch long, deep green leaves with hairy, gray reverse tightly pack this branchy plant to form a dense, compact, spreading plant that pushes flower stalks from leaf bases on the upper ends of branches in early May.
- READY TO PLANT: Tiny white flowers cluster on these stalks in late May filling the garden with sweet fragrance and attracting butterflies and hummingbirds from far and wide. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: New Jersey Tea is easy to grow and drought resistant… it's tough enough for rough landscape spots but refined enough to use as specimen or border planting in a more formal setting
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Thrives in a sunny, well-drained location! For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-8 - Mature size: 3-4 ft H x 3-4 ft W
- SIZES: This Ceanothus is delivered right to your home in a #1 Size Container, 1 Gallon. We also offer a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio