Brand: American Beauties Native Plants
Color: purple flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 2-3ft H x 3-4ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Superb summer bloom with stem ending cones of flowers that are perfect for attracting native pollinators including bees, butterflies and hummingbirds. This plant has been shown to be the most attractive garden Phlox for pollinators!
- Outstanding when grouped toward the back of any Perennial garden. Bloom is fragrant!
- Perfect for use as a cut flower. Long blooming and very hardy.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: Phlox paniculata `jeana`
erect, stiff stems are topped with sweetly scented, lavender-pink flowers from midsummer through early autumn. The flowers are small but there areup to one hundred in each cluster creating a unique tiered effect. Strongly mildew resistant, It attracts hummingbirds & butterflies in huge numbers.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches